brad.missy.abbi

Wednesday, March 17

Friday: Abbi sure loves to get all her stuff gathered up to watch her movies.



Saturday: Today was so nice. It's finally starting to feel like Spring outside. Abbi was having so much fun running around. I love this picture of her. Brad took it!



Sunday: The rocking chair that Abbi and I are sitting in was the same one that my mom rocked me in when I was a baby. I was trying to recreate a picture of her holding me in the chair, but Abbi was freaking out cuz she knew it was bedtime. When Brad saw this picture he said, "I guess it's a good picture, but you can see the fear in her eyes." That made me laugh.



Monday: We went over to visit Ethan and Kristy today. Kristy and I watched Northanger Abbey while Abbi and Ethan spied on each other through the holes in the laundry basket. So cute.



Tuesday: We watched the neighbor boys again today. Abbi loves playing with them, and it was another nice day so we even got to go outside!



Wednesday: Tonight one of the ladies in the ward called. They're getting ready to move and she had a bunch of childrens books her kids had outgrown. She wanted to know if I would like any before she took them to D.I. Of course! When I got there she had a ton! I tried to control myself and leave some for others, but I did take quite a few.



Thursday: Tonight the Sidwells and Shilah and Clark came over to play with us. We decided to play Wii Fit. Abbi insisted she had a turn between each of us. She loves it. She'll stand up there and run in place. I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archives